At the end of every season I produce an almanack detailing the season gone by.
Back in 2008 it was 30 page document containing the season’s scorecards plus tables of top runscorers and wicket takers.
But times have changed.
Every year I try to better the previous but it is true labour of love – the more detail I put into it, the longer it takes to complete.
This year is no different. The baby has become a behemoth.
At a whopping 136 pages, it consists of:
* Player profile pages of all 27 members including season stats and all time stats (includes player reviews, player headshot and graphs!)
* A round-up of the season by the chairman (a round of applause for Mark Isham)
* An overview of the London Premier League, the friendly weekend league we joined in 2012
* Batting, bowling and fielding stats for 2012
* All time batting, bowling and fielding stats
* Captaincy win rate comparisons and club cap numbers
* Records versus rival teams (including the likes of Battersea Badgers, London Itinerants and Antares)
* Results of all past end of season awards (including why some were awarded)
* Plenty of photos with team photos for most matches
In past years I have taken orders and printed it this off in bulk. However the printing company I used in the past has gone under and I was not able to find a reasonable quote.
Instead it will be made available as a PDF at a charge of £3 which will go straight to the Runs Mean Funds, Maggie’s Centres fundraiser. If you wish to buy a copy please donate at https://www.justgiving.com/Raju-Mazumder and leave a comment that the donation is for the Almanack.